Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Tips For Use
- Use the Glycolic/Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin.
- If a client is going through a peel series, have them use pads twice per day then use as needed once the desired correction is reached.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Arbutin (4%), Kojic Acid (3%), Glycolic Acid (2%), Polysorbate 20, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil, Retinol