This scrub is a powerful cellular turnover scrub with Retinol (Vitamin A), Malic Acid, and jojoba beads to clean, soothe and polish the skin. The retinol encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores, jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells, while kojic lightens age spots and scars left from blemishes.
The Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone.
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens skin
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
Tips For Use
- For most skin types, use this product with the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week. The Glycolic Cleanser breaks up the dead, keratinized skin, and the Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask polishes off the dead skin. The retinol also starts desquamating the follicle lining so impactions can purge.
- For sensitive skin or rosacea, use this product with the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week.
- For use as a mask, apply a thin layer and allow the actives to penetrate into the skin for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add a minimal amount of water and rub gently in circular motions—no rough scrubbing. Then remove completely with water.
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Kojic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Sorbic Acid, Malic Acid (L), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol