.5 oz The Tri-Peptide Eye Cream opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents water loss from the skin
- Soothes and calms
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night. Follow with moisturizer.
Who Will Love It
This eye cream is great for all skin types and is a great starter cream for those under 50 years of age.
Get even more use out of this product by using it on your lips as well! Try it out as an overnight treatment as well as a smoothing base for your lipstick in the morning.
Skin Script Tri-Peptide Eye Cream Vs. Peptide Eye Serum
The vitamin C and firming peptides in Peptide Eye Serum make it ideal for daytime use. It is light in texture and won’t cause makeup to move around while giving antioxidant and anti-puffiness support.
Tri-Peptide Eye Cream has a thicker, creamy feel to it and provides necessary moisture for dry, aging eyes. This makes it a favorite for nighttime use to restore the eye area while you sleep. Needless to say, this duo works together to restore and refresh the eye area and prevent future aging. If you are needing extra moisture during the day, you can use both! Just layer the Tri-Peptide Eye Cream over the top of the Eye Serum.
- Squalane: a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Caffeine: stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: is an emollient plant oil that has healing qualities. It penetrates the stratum corneum rapidly to reduce water loss. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry and mature skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5: reduces puffiness in the eye area by stimulating removal of fluids in tissue.
- Argireline®: listed as water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8. The effect of skin tightening is instantaneous, and the forehead and periorbital area show significant results. It is believed to work by inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters. When applied to the skin, Argireline® relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use. This remotely resembles the effect of cosmetic facial injections, which reduces facial tension and movement by paralyzing facial muscles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: Tradename Syn®-Coll, is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin’s natural mechanism to produce collagen and reduce the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Oil: inhibits tyrosinase activity and pigmentation formation. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E): the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that stimulates the immune system. Phytic and Tartaric Acids are natural antioxidants extracted from wheat and rice and have a powerful chelating effect on iron.
Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Olivate, Caffeine, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Tartaric Acid (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Perfluorodecalin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Gluconolactone, Glucose (D), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, BHT, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Astaxanthin, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
There are no reviews yet.