The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface. Perfect for acne and aging skin.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Avoid use on rosacea or sensitive skin
Tips For Use
- For normal or combination skin with closed comedones: Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
- For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
- The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Tartaric Acid (L), Glycerin